About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
4 Feb 2014

Current face base favourites


current face base favourites

On days when I am wearing makeup (not every day at the moment) this is most likely to be the selection of products that are being slapped on my face.


I like to start off my using the Seventeen Skin Wow primer and highlighter. I prefer to use this underneath my foundation because I find it gives a more subtle effect for daytime but it can be used after your base product as a highlighter on the high points of the face. Next I apply my trusty Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation which gives a nice amount of coverage but doesn't look cakey and more importantly works well on my slightly dry skin. After this, I like to go in with my Collection Illuminating Touch concealer. This isn't the most covering concealer but gives a nice brightening effect which I like. Finally I finish off with my Bourjois Bronzing Primer. Again, this is a product that can be used either before or after foundation. In winter I like to use this after my foundation as a bronzer and find it gives me a nice bit of warmth but due to it being matte doesn't look too obvious that I'm wearing bronzer.

I'm sure I will change these around soon but right now I find that they create a nice natural, healthy finish.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment