What's new this week?
1. Actually writing a blog post.
2. Moving back home and getting a new job (start next week!).
3. Books & reading (using Goodreads more)
4. Perfume samples from Alkemia on Etsy - they smell so good.
5. Jeans from the Gap sale.
7. Feeling relaxed and happy.
8. Enjoying the quiet.
9. Clearing out my room (bit by bit).
10. New bike and bike rides.
25 Jun 2014
Not that I'm complaining, but recently in England it's been pretty warm. That kind of humid heat where you definitely don't want to feel a layer of makeup on your skin. In these situations I am devised a fool proof way of incorporating makeup into my routine without it ending up smudged all over my sweaty face by the end of the day (nice image ey?).
17 Jun 2014
I thought I would treat myself to two new lipsticks in some nice neutral everyday colours ready for the summer months. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon is a cream formulation in a lovely rosey pink colour and Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya is a sheer orangey-coral in a moisturising and glossy formula.
I picked this up in a 2 for £10 in Boots.
Have you got any new lipsticks recently? Any recommendations?
14 Jun 2014
If you are fed up with all the stereotypical Father's Day gifts...
- Cook him a nice meal and eat together (maybe World Cup themed if he likes football)
- Buy him a selection of second hand books - one that he knows and loves and a choice of your own (write nice messages inside the cover)
- Make him a playlist, or an old school mixtape/cd.
- Watch his favourite film together and make some yummy snacks
- Frame your favourite photo of you together/with family or make a calendar/photo book.
- If he is an outdoorsy type - go for a walk together and collect things from your adventure as reminders
- Go on a mini road trip together and take a picnic
Just spend some quality time together.
What are your plans?
What are your plans?
9 Jun 2014
Zara Lace Top // Monki Denim Shorts // Dr Bronner Organic Liquid Soap //New Look Black Floral Print Playsuit // New look sundress
I want to own a lot more lace covered things. And combine them with denim. Oh, and for it to be sunny in England.