About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
18 Feb 2014

Charity shop book finds

Just a quick one today to share a mini book haul with you. I recently found these for bargain prices in local charity shops.

The first is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. This is one of those books that I had heard a lot about without really knowing much about what the story actually was. When I saw it for £1 I had to pick it up. Looking forward to reading this one (the film is out soon so hoping to read it before then) - I think I'm gonna like it.

Secondly I bought The Finkler Question by Howard Jacobson (for 70p!). I kind of got this on a whim and after looking at the reviews on Amazon I am a bit amiss as to if I will like it or not (the reviews are very mixed). However, it was a great price and I helped a local charity in the process.

Have you read either of these book and what did you think of them?


frankie x
follow me on: bloglovin // twitter // pinterest // instagram
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment