About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
16 May 2012

NOTD + general update


Just a quick post today because I've been quite busy the past few days. I apologise for the quality of this photo, I really wanted to share! I bought this nail polish from topshop a week (ish) ago - I couldn't resist the sparkle! It's such a pretty colour and I love that it has different sized pieces of glitter. I love the packaging of their nail polishes - so cute :) This colour is called Razzmatazz and it's basically a blue/lilac toned glitter polish. 

I confessed in a previous post that I was a habitual nail biter and that I was finally trying to stop. Well...for 2 weeks now I haven't bitten my nails! I'm now trying to get some strength back in them and stop them peeling. As you can see they are quite small naturally so they are quite hard to grow, but they are looking a lot better than they did so I'm pretty happy :) 

On another note, I've got my laptop back from the PCworld repair centre and it's working yay! So happy to have it back, it's like having a brand new laptop! Giving in my first draft for my final project at uni tomorrow - just can't wait to be finished now...

Hope everyone is well.

Frankie x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment