About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
26 May 2012

Haul! Sleek makeup




I've been a bit rubbish on the blogging front recently! I think it is a combination of sunshine and uni work. The weather has been so nice recently and I finish uni next week so when I haven't been out in the sun I have been trying to finish work off. Anyway...I made a few purchases on the Sleek website and thought I would share them with you. I will probably review a few of these items in more depth with swatches etc but thought I would give a quick overview now :)

The main thing I wanted was the Au Naturel eyeshadow palette - I haven't given it a proper try yet but it looks lovely. I have the Oh So Special palette and a couple of shades are the same which is a little annoying but nothing awful.
Next I got a tester kit for their new Skin Revive foundation, I like that they have such a big shade range. I haven't tried this out properly yet either but looking forward to giving it a go. I picked this in the lightest range - fair/light.
I also bought the Eau La La liner in Cocoa. I've been after a nice brown liner and this one seems great. Anything waterproof is good with me as my eyes can get quite watery. Will probably do a full review of this soon.
I also got one of their blushes in Suede as I thought this would be a nice contour colour on fairer skin. Lastly but not least I chose some false eyelashes, I think I have only worn false eyelashes about twice in my life but these ones looked so pretty! I have a ball coming up for uni in June so I might wear them then.
As well as this they let me chose a free mini high shine lipgloss - even though I don't wear lipgloss too much the colour of this one seems like it will be nice for the summer.

Hope everyone in the UK is enjoying the nice weather :)
Have a lovely weekend!
Frankie x
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment