About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
2 May 2012

Hi!

Hi everyone!

So this is the dreaded "first post", I thought I would start by just saying a bit about me and what I want this blog to be about :)

I'm currently a university student (soon to be graduate - eek!) and have been reading beauty/fashion/lifestyle blogs for a while now and decided it was time to start one myself! I wanted to come at things from a slightly different angle because for one I know how many beauty type blogs there are out there and two I wanted it to be about something that I was really passionate about and something I knew about! Anyway - I'm already rambling! - I feel sometimes that a lot of beauty products are, as a student, simply out of my price range or at least something I can't justify spending that much money on and I think this is true for lots of people. Obviously there is exceptions and sometimes you may just want to treat yourself, however on a day to day basis I rely on drugstore makeup/skincare and high street clothes. I love finding a bargain, not just something that is cheap but something that is good quality and a good price - basically good value for money. I think that everyone should be able to have nice things without spending a fortune and sometimes even if you can afford it it's nice to find something that does the job at half the price! So I thought I would put the hours I spend trawling the Internet for said bargains into good use and start a blog to talk about the more affordable options out there and share my opinions and ideas and maybe some more random posts along the way.

So if this sounds like something you might be interested in then stick around :)

P.s I'm new to all this and still getting used to sorting out my blog design and all that malarkey so bare with me, thanks!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment