About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
13 May 2013

No 7 Eye Contour Brush



My find of the week is this No 7 Eye Contour Brush. Ok, it's not really a find - it's widely available in boots. It is basically a fluffy brush for blending - it's really soft and I have heard it compared to the Mac 217 (which I don't actually own). The main thing however is that it is £7.25 and with a £3 No 7 voucher only £4.25 (which is what I paid for it). For that price I am tempted to go back and buy a couple more! I have used it a few times now and it works really well at blending and also at applying a wash of colour to the eyes.

I'm not sure how it will hold up in the long run and how much fall out there will be from the bristles, however for the price I don't think there can be many complaints.

Have you tried this great little brush? Did you like it as much as me?

You can buy this in Boots stores and online here.

Frankie
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment