About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
28 May 2013

My £3 Lip Favourite: MUA Power Pout



These new lip products for MUA have been really floating my boat recently. Called Power Pout -a lot of brands are bringing out a similar thing to this - the  "stick" lipstick with a twist up mechanism. I have tried the Revlon ones and really like them, I know that Clinique did the original Chubby Stick and No7 have recently brought out their version.

I had to try these ones by MUA, mainly because they were such a bargain! They do them in a range of colours but I picked out a nude peachy looking one (Rendezvous) and a pink (Broken Hearted). The formula is fairly glossy and really easy to apply. They are fairly sheer but it can be built up and I found that after the gloss had faded the colour lasted pretty well. Lipsticks don't tend to last very well on me anyway but the pink definitely left a stain!

If you are looking for an easy everyday lip colour then I don't think you could go far wrong with these. Super easy and moisturising (what I look for in a lipstick).

You can buy these from Superdrug and the online for a bargainous £3!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments :

  1. Ooh these look so lovely, such a bargain price too!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really great site! I love how useful a lot of your topics are. I was wondering if you would consider mentioning my website on your next post? I’ll be sure to mention yours on my blog in return. Thanks!

    Cheers,

    Hannah
    hannah.taylor4545 at gmail.com

    money

    ReplyDelete