About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
15 May 2013

Smashbox Limitless Cream Eyeshadow in Amethyst


Now firstly, I'll admit I didn't pay full price for this Smashbox Cream Eyeshadow in Amethyst  I got it at my local outlet store for around £10. I thought this colour was a bit different and not like anything else I had. It's a very unusual colour that I found really hard to pick up on camera! In some photos it looked quite brown and in some it looked bright purple! I think you can see in the swatch below the multi-tonal nature of this shadow and how it changes colour in the light. 






The formulation is really creamy and easy to blend. You can either apply this with your finger (my preferred method) or with a synthetic eyeshadow brush. You can use it as a base for a powder shadow or just on its own. It claims to last 15 hours - now I don't know about that but the staying power was pretty good and I had limited creasing. 

I think I'm all set for cream eyeshadows at the moment, but if I was in the market for a new one I would definitely have a look at these (they come in many different colours).

You can buy Smashbox products from some Boots stores and online.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment