About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
10 Jan 2013

Today's face #1



I went for pretty minimal make up today. I do usually wear slightly heavier eye make up but I wanted a change and I think this eyeshadow by Vivo from Tesco is a pretty colour. I'm still not sure how I feel about the Wake Me Up foundation by Rimmel. Some days I really like it and I do find myself wearing it a lot because it applies really easily. On the other hand I'm not entirely sure about the colour match and it can look a bit sparkly in bright light! The concealer, however, is lovely and a really nice brightening formula for under the eyes. I used my trusty Mac Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and have gone back to my Loreal Telescopic mascara which gives great length. I finished it off with this Blush by Elf in the colour Glow, it's a really pretty pink/coral colour with gold shimmer so it doubles as a highlight. Finally I just went with this nude gloss by MUA on the lips

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment :

  1. I've got that eyeshadow, it's so pretty but I really don't wear it often enough!

    ReplyDelete