About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
16 Sept 2012

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 05

You may have noticed (but probably not...) that I haven't blogged for a long time. This is pretty much because I moved house and started a new job at the same time so its taking me a while to get into a proper routine which means blogging has been put on hold a little, however, I am planning on writing some more blog posts today that I can schedule for the rest of the week.

Now, onto the review. I picked up some new makeup bits this weekend and am excited to share some of them with you, one of them being a Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick by Rimmel. I normally don't go for pink lipsticks but have been wanting to stretch my wings a bit so I went for shade 05 which I would describe as a dusky, rose pink that is quite bright but not to in-your-face (I'm rubbish at describing colours sorry!)





I was a bit nervous about how this colour would look on me but I actually really like it and can see myself wearing it a lot - it brightens up your face without being to over the top. The lipstick itself is really creamy to apply and although I haven't worn it for a whole day yet the staying power seems really good. I have heard a lot of good things about these lipsticks and I am excited to try some of the other colours in the range. 

You can get these lipsticks for £5.49 from Boots - I think they are a bargain considering the price of other drugstore lipsticks on the market. 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment