About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
20 Feb 2013

Transition to Spring

Okay, so maybe I'm being hopeful but it's the time of year when soon the weather should be turning warmer. I've picked out some items I think will be great for that transition period of slightly (I'm not going too crazy - we are in England after all) warmer days and cooler nights.


Transition to Spring

Transition to Spring by frankiemay featuring forever 21

Basically a lot of light sweaters, long skirts and lighterbrighter colours. Note the sunglasses and the umbrella - you never know what the weather's going to do!

I'm looking forward to spring a lot. I'm a bit fed up with the grey and cold at the moment - need some sunshine in my life!

What are you looking forward to about spring? (or autumn if you're in the opposite hemisphere)


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment